Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The petition has not been previously published, nor has it been submitted to another journal (or an explanation provided in the commentary to the editor)
- The file sent is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word or RTF format.
- The text has simple line spacing; The font size is 12 points; Italics are used instead of underlining (except URLs); And all illustrations, figures and tables are within the text in the place that corresponds to them and not at the end of the whole.
- The text meets the bibliographic and style requirements indicated in the rules for authors, which can be found in "About the journal".
The authors who publish in this journal accept the following conditions:
- The authors retain the copyright and give the magazine the right of the first publication, with the work registered with the Creative Commons Attribution License, which allows third parties to use what is published whenever they mention the authorship of the work already The first publication in this magazine.
- Authors may make other independent and additional contractual arrangements for non-exclusive distribution of the version of the article published in this journal (eg, include it in an institutional repository or publish it in a book) provided they clearly state that Work was first published in this journal.
- Authors are encouraged and encouraged to publish their work on the Internet (eg on institutional or personal pages) before and during the review and publication process, as it can lead to productive exchanges and greater and faster dissemination of the work. Published work (see The Effect of Open Access).
Los nombres y direcciones de correo electrónico ingresados en esta revista serán utilizados exclusivamente para los propósitos indicados en esta revista y no estarán disponibles para ningún otro propósito u otra persona.